I'm Saad Asad. I'm nine years old and this is my blog.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My routine

i wake up at 10:00 clock and i read Quran and then i study after that i play with my friend and then sometime sleep when i wake up i ate lunch and do what ever i want then i have to read quran onse more and then i talk with my family and then i ate dinner and then i sleep

Edited Version

: I woke up at 10 am, read the Holy Quran and studied for a bit. After that I went out to play with my mates. I got back home after 2 hours or so and took a nap. I woke up at around noon and had my lunch. Once again I have read the Quran. After that I chatted with my family, ate dinner and finally went to sleep again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Saad Asad said...

hi saadyou have a nice blog

2:17 AM

 
Blogger Saad Asad said...

thanks

2:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol@the two 'original' comments. Naice to know you're up posting, albeit in incorrect english but thats ok. You'll learn. All the nagging is worth it.

Hope you improve your english and dont bug me very often!!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Maha said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog:)
It's so cute! Just keep writing and I assure you that one day it'll be better than ours:)!
Keep smilin li'l one!

2:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post, anyway check this link and you'll be earning lots of money http://www.buddysurf.com
This site is paying comment.pl.2 per every 1000 websites you see.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home