I'm Saad Asad. I'm nine years old and this is my blog.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

My home

My home is very normal and my room is so small that i never can play in my room or i my garden actully i have a very small garden you can not say that it is a garden but i can say that because i play every day on that garden so i say it a garden and i have a big roof but i dont like that roof because it is always very dirty and my mum room is so big that i can play there but mum says you can not play in the rooms so i play in my garden

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post, anyway check this link and you'll be earning lots of money http://www.buddysurf.com

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post, anyway check this link and you'll be earning lots of money http://www.buddysurf.com
This site is paying comment.pl.2 per every 1000 websites you see.

9:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut up

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,saad you are my best friend
bye bye

12:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi saad you are very sexy and very cute but you are also my very good friend

5:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home